Padang Island Snorkling Fishing.
South Padang gathers numerous small islands, uncrowded white sandy beaches & turquoise blue waters are all yours, lay on the beach, sunbath, snorkel.From our private wooden pier in Bungus Bay, get on our local wooden speedboat, it is about 1 hours distance to Pagang Island. on the way We are passing Pasumbahan Island, Sikuai Island, sirandah and Sironjong Island. In Pagang Island before snorkling start for warming up on the beach, you will see corals and fish arround while snorkling. Another activities we can do such on the beach, fishing, walking arround Island.
he tropical beaches densely covered by lush virgin rainforest and you can expect fascinating biodiversity and marine ecosystem across the Padang islands. It’s no surprise that Pulau Marak, Pasumpahan, Pagang is a snorkeler’s favourite playground – the island surrounded by coral reefs full of colourful fishes and other marine creatures! Spend four days discovering the enchanting, remote beauty of tropical beaches in Padang. Padang has many clusters of beautiful islands and directly in front of the Indian Ocean. The untouched tropical beaches along the island offer plenty of activity such as swimming in scenic freshwater, snorkelling from a soft sandy beach, sunbathing until visiting exotic fisherman village. This experience will allow you to see the local living and trekking to the waterfall, or just relaxing to enjoying the stunning scenery beach all around and relax in the adorable bungalow while enjoying the ocean from your veranda.
Day 1 Padang – Bungus bay
Leave Padang city to bungus bay by minibus, Arrived at Bungus then coffe time and relax before trip to the islands, When we reached in island and the rest of the day is for enjoying and relaxing, accommodation at nice bungalow.
Day 2 Island hopping
In the morning blowing fresh air from the ocean will wake you up and enjoy the fresh air through from Hindia ocean hitting to your bungalow windows, there’s Pagang a its coral reef for snorkeling with fresh scenic water also home of many kinds of colorful fish and if you are lucky you might see some turtles also in the island do some trekking to the top of island to enjoy spectacular view all around. At the noon back to your bungalow for free programs and enjoy the sunset.
Day 3 Island hopping – visiting local village fisherman and waterfalls trekking
On this day you have a chance to choose the activity that we offer, such as waterfalls trekking through village and ricefield, excursion visiting adorable fisherman village to experience how the local fisherman activities and walking tour around the village. After some hours visiting the village, we will have an adventure visiting waterfall with jungle pool in the middle of Jungle
Day 4 relaxing and enjoy the beaches
At this day is a free day from any activity, you will have all day free just to relax and enjoy the beaches ( snorkelling or swimming )
Day 5 Leaving the island back to Padang or straight to the airport (it depends on your flight schedule)
Leaving our ecolodge and back to Padang, or you could travel straight to Padang’s airport ( it all depens on your flight schedule), instead of back to Padang city. Tour end
Term And Conditions
- Since the Padang area is covered with rainforest and located right on the equator, it has a tropical climate, the weather is hot and humid all year round. The driest season normally starts from May to September, although there are sporadic rains and may occur during this period. Rains are abundant between November and January. The average temperature is 30 °C degree in the island so be ready for hot, humid, and hasty conditions.
- The weather in the island so unpredictable, rain, strom with strong wind it occurs sometimes
- During our trip we might will visiting small village close the island so it required to respect the tradition of every local community, for example, local wisdom, their law order, their way of living, the way they dress (their upbringing methods, different life perspectives, and views of the world and local environment in the community.
- Our Commitment
- Promoting good practice to spread the idea of responsible for traveling
- Working with expert local guides and partners to achieve sustainable goals and practices
- Bringing benefit to local communities when it comes to boost their economic and social standard, teaching them about the tourism industry, as well as helping local children with ongoing education
- Preserving culture and nature through eco-tourisme responsible travel
- Things to carry
- Small backpack (we can leave some stuff at the previous place we stayed in (hotel/hostel)
- Long trousers, long sleeves, swimming suit, t-shirt, fresh underwear
- We recommend bringing a dry bag/pocket (waterproof) to protect your camera and any other important documents and equipment you need to take care of
- sneakers, mosquito repellent, high protection sunscreen, a sun hat/cap, sunglasses, water bottle
- First aid such as paracetamol, pain killers, anti-diarrhea, disinfectant, all other medication you would usually take
- Do not overpack! Keep it simple
What’s include :
- All transport and transfers by private vehicle from the hotel to our transit point bungus bay
- 4 Nights accomodation in Ecolodge ( eco – house bungalow, “basic local comfort ” and 3 meals included)
- Program / activities as the itineray
- All meals, drinks during your stay ( coffe, tea, mineral water free )
- Local expert team( English and French, Speaking guide available )
The price above is not include:
- Alcohol drinks outside the meals
- Personal expenses : souvenir, etc
During our trip all meals will be provided in the Ecolodge where we stay with all authentic and typical Padang dishes also known as Padang food, such as curry, rice, chicken, beef, fish coconut milk and full of spices, vegetables, and typical tropical fruits will be provided as well. ( Vegetarian and Vegan option is available )
We strongly recommended that you will have to take your responsibility for your travel insurance during the trip with us, or as soon as you book this tour. And do not forget to bring all those important documents and information with you.
Please inform yourself about getting vaccinated before traveling to Indonesia.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: You already found all necessary info, what to bring and carry, dos and don'ts, however, there are other details and questions I have for you: - do you have any allergies? - do you have any dietary restrictions? - do you have any health issues (diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart disease, etc)?